BATAAN FREEDOM RUN 2014
500M (kids), 1KM, 5KM, 10KM, 50KM (Ultramarathon) April 5-6, 2014
Balanga Capitol, Bataan
The Philippine Veterans Bank invites you and your families to start off your Sunday morning with good health promoting wellness and family bonding during the Veterans Week celebration.
GUIDE TO FREQUENTLY ANSWERED QUESTIONS:
I. SINGLET SIZES: XXS, S, M, L, XL, XXL (availability of singlet sizes is at a first-come, first-served basis and only until supplies last)
II. LAST DAY OF REGISTRATION: APRIL 3, 2014 or until supplies last. Registration will close earlier if there are no more supplies.
III. REGISTRATION FEES:
A. 500M KIDS/DOGS = PHP250
B. 1KM = PHP300
C. 5KM = PHP400
D. 10KM = PHP500
E. 50KM = PHP1500
IV. RACE KIT INCLUSIONS:
Singlet, Race bib with Pins, Race Map, 1 box of Calchews
V. RACE EVENT DATE: April 5 - 6, 2014
VI. ASSEMBLY TIME:
50KM (10PM SATURDAY) April 5, 2014
10KM, 5KM, 1KM, 500M (5AM SUNDAY) April 6, 2014
VII. STARTING LINE/VENUE: BALANGA PROVINCIAL CAPITOL
|50KM||April 5, 2014||12 midnight|
|10KM||April 6, 2014||5:30 AM|
|5KM||April 6, 2014||5:40 AM|
|1KM||April 6, 2014||5:50 AM|
|500M||April 6, 2014||7:00 AM (kids) 7:15 (dogs)|
IX. EVENT SHALL TAKE PLACE RAIN or SHINE
X. Change of SINGLET SIZES upon AVAILABILITY and only UNTIL SUPPLIES LAST
XI. MEDALS will be given only to the WINNERS of each category and the 50KM FINISHERS.
XII. 50KM Finishers will receive a FINISHERS SHIRT
XIII. FINISHERS LOOTBAG for all categories.
IX. Child registration is from 7-12 years old only.
X. DOG RUN:
1. PLEASE PRESENT YOUR DOG'S VACCINATION RECORD UPON REGISTRATION. Only Rabies Vaccinated Dogs within the last 6 months from race day will be allowed to join. NO VACCINATION, NO RACE.
2. Only the dog will have a bib number attached to the scarf provided on race day.
3. Dog owners will have to wear the event singlet. Only dogs with handlers will be allowed to run.
4. Kid's who run with dogs would have to be 10 years old and above.
5. Dogs will be categorized as small breed and large breed
SMALL Breed (Chihuahua, Shih Tzu, Pug, American Bulldog, Lhasa Apso, etc)
LARGE Breed (Husky, German Shepherd, Dalmatian, Golden Retriever, Labrador Retriever, etc)
6. Please make sure to clean up after your dog.
XII. ROUTE MAPS: